bag-1338654

0

I was seduced by the color and look of this bag while out shopping for cross-body purses (thanks to tendonitis in my right shoulder from hauling around huge bags for the last 5 years or so). The indigo color is gorgeous, and for whatever reason, I gravitate towards Lucky Brand stuff in general despite not being terribly into the hippie chic look. I ended up with this bag (purchased it at a brick mortar dept. store) and instantly regretted it, though... It had all the issues I have with the big slouchy shoulder bags. There are not enough pockets to keep keys, cell phone, lipgloss and wallet separate and accessible, so I was back to digging around for my keys at the bottom of the bag. There's one exterior zipper on the back and an interior zippered pouch, but that's it. It's just a big bag at the end of the day. The leather is beautiful and high grade (as is it always is with Lucky), but HEAVY. On its own, without all of my stuff in it, it was activating my tendonitis. If you're not picky about mixing your stuff up in your bag, and don't mind digging around for keys/lipgloss/cell/whatever, and you haven't wrecked your dominant shoulder by the age of 30 with hauling overly large and heavy purses around, then this is a very nice bag. Also, I'd be wary of the blue dye on this bag... I wear dark clothes, but I wouldn't put it past the dye to rub off on light colored clothing. All in all, I returned the bag the next day.

Backpacks bag:bag-1338654

bag-1338654 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment