backpacks-1338655

0

I. LOVE. THIS. BAG. I won't bore you all with the little details, but suffice it to say, I have tendonitis in my shoulder from hauling big, heavy shoulder bags around for the last several years, so I was in the market for a cross-body bag that was small enough to carry just the essentials so I wouldn't be tempted to overload my bag with needless junk. I found this bag immediately on Logohoo and read the reviews and saw it fit most of my needs right off the bat. There's a separate compartment for my cell, my lipgloss, my keys and my wallet, so nothing gets jumbled up and lost and I don't end up standing out in a parking lot late at night emptying the contents of my purse on the hood of my car to try and find my keys. It is light weight, too, and sits nice and close to the body without being obtrusive. I bought the fuschia from Logohoo, and just received it (they upgraded me to priority overnight shipping out of the kindness of their hearts!). LOVE IT. I love it so much, I had my boyfriend buy me the grass green version (sadly not available online) for my birthday so I could have two colors to switch around for a little variety. The quality is top notch (wouldn't expect anything less from Fossil) and they managed to make a cross-body bag that looks simple, elegant, and a little trendy. Nicely done, Fossil! And thank you Logohoo for the fabulous service, as always.

Backpacks bag:backpacks-1338655

backpacks-1338655 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment