backpacks-1339873

0

Perfect bag! I first bought this tote in Palomino for fall. Loved it so much I purchased a second one in the beautiful Plum color for winter. The open top is great for quick access, the light pink lining makes finding things easy, the center zippered compartment keeps my wallet and cell secure. The leather is so nice and soft. I was concerned about the thin handles, but they have proven to be fine. The length of the handles is perfect for carrying on my shoulder or in my hand. The bag stays put on my shoulder and does not slip off. I am full figured and the straps fit comfortably over a sweatshirt. Think it would be a very snug fit over a heavy coat. The small logo on the front is just enough. Nothing gaudy with this bag! The small leather rings on the handles are a bit annoying since they do move and have to keep sliding them back down, but this is minor and takes nothing away from the greatness of this bag. The only thing I do not like about this bag is the cell phone pocket. In my personal opinion, it is too high up in the bag. I would prefer it to be sewn lower in the bag. I will never use it. I just drop my phone into the center zip pocket with my wallet and it is perfectly secure and easy to reach. I own many DB bags and this one is the most perfect. As my budget will allow, I plan to buy this tote in more colors for spring and summer. In my opinion, this bag is classy and will always be in style. Logohoo, you are the greatest! Ordered my bag on Thursday evening, was at my door Friday before noon.

Backpacks bag:backpacks-1339873

backpacks-1339873 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment