backpacks-1340497

0

Well, at first this wallet was an absolute 5. It's super cute very functional I loved it until it resulted in making my life checking out with credit cards miserable! I also had trouble with gift cards. Long story short, I am convinced it is the magnetic closure that was evidently demagnetizing the strips on my cards. After an ordeal with my 2nd new credit card and an issue with a gift card I called Logohoo in exasperation. Logohoo rocks! I was able to send it back and receive a full refund though used for the prior 3 months. So, no more manual input/"csm override" waits, long lines backing up behind me, standing on 1 leg/holding my mouth right transactions anymore! Now I've got to find another super cute demagnetized wallet from Logohoo. Thank you Logohoo!

Backpacks bag:backpacks-1340497

0 comments:

Post a Comment